Friday 16 January 2015

Everyone is having babies!

So, when I started this blog I wanted to try and write everyday to make sure I kept on top of it. However, my super popular social life has taken off! Okay, not really, but I have been out TWICE this without my child. Once with the boyf, and the other with my lovely girlfriends that I went to university with.

It is the latter outing that made me think of the amount of pregnancies I have been encountering. On this occasion, two of five were pregnant (one due any day now), and two of us already have a kid (including the one who is pregnant). I know of at least one work colleague who is currently pregnant, my stepson's mum is having number three on Monday, and tonight I was super excited to find out that a person I am very close to is pregnant. All of a sudden, ovaries are exploding and producing beautiful babies! It is insane!

I'm not going to lie - I like to think that I started this all! I read an article the other day that was about the likelihood of getting pregnant if you're friends are, and apparently you are more likely to! How cool is that? And, on reflection, this was what happened to me. My cousin has a son four months older than mine, and I have a lot of Facebook friends with children a few months either side of Finn. The water gets contaminated, and obviously makes all ovulating women super fertile, and creates super strong sperm!

And the point of this blog? Wrap it up boys and girls, because if you know me then the likelihood of being fertilised has been turned up from impossible to highly likely!

No comments:

Post a Comment